Community Night Out
- Aug 8, 2017 at 5 pm at the Firemen's Field
- Lunch (hot dogs and the fixings)
- Schmidt’s Pedal Pull (ages 3 thru 11)
- Face Painting
- K-9 Demonstration and Boat Patrol
- Carlos Fire Department Extraction
- Carlos First Responders Triage
- Life Link Helicopter Landing in the Ball Field
to all residents of the City of Carlos and surrounding
Come hang out with your neighbors and have a good time!
by the Carlos Lions Club - www.carloslions.org - 320.852.6958
Next regular council meeting scheduled August 10, Thursday 7:00 PM @ City Hall Council Chambers, 109 1st Street West.
CLICK ON "PAY WATER BILL" BELOW TO PAY
To view your water bill or print your water bill or pay your water bill simply click on the link UB PAY below.
You will need your water/sewer account number (found on your last bill) and the Municipal Code of
Click on the link below
Need a venue for
anniversaries or reunions?
Check on Carlos Event Center (Carlos Town Hall) right here @ 210 Victoria Avenue
For reservations and information call Ed Thull at 320-766-7628 or 320-852-6958. For more info see www.carlostownhall.com
meets at 11:30 A.M. onthe 2nd Thurday of each month at Herby's Bar and Grill in Carlos.
Call Herby's at 320-852-7170 by Tuesday of that week to make reservations.